BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
MONDAY, APRIL 15, 2019
RAY JORDAN TULSA COUNTY
500 S. DENVER, TULSA, OKLAHOMA
ROOM 119, 9:30 A.M.
I. CALL TO ORDER
A. Board of County Commissioners Meeting of April 8, 2019
A. Elected Officials:
2. County Clerk - Quarterly E-911 Funds
B. County Department - Election Board
IV. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
A. Bid/Proposal Openings:
1. CC Health - Environmental Health Database System Software
2. CC Health - Health Record Management System
3. CC Health - Opioid Prescriber Campaign
4. CC Health - Tulsa City-County Health Department Roof Replacement
5. CC Health - Video/Photo Suite Media Services
6. TC Departments - Paper Products
B. Bid Awards:
1. TC Departments - Clinical Supplies - to Concordance Healthcare Solutions, LLC
2. TC Departments - Lumber and Building Materials - to Economy Lumber Company, Inc.
3. TC Maintenance Garages - Automotive Batteries - to Battery Outfitters, Inc.
C. Amendment #1 - (Juvenile Bureau and Social Services) - to Extend Award for Dairy Products to Hiland Dairy Foods Company, LLC
D. Amendment #1 - (TC Departments) - to Extend Award for Welding Supplies to Tulsa Gas & Gear, LLC
E. Amendment #7 - (Board of County Commissioners) - to the Ground Lease Agreement with Iron Gate, Inc.
F. Revised Change Order #1 - (Board of County Commissioners) - to the Agreement with A.C. Owen Construction, LLC for Tulsa County Maintenance Buildings, Highway Districts #1 and #3
G. Change Order #2 - (Parks) - to the Agreement with Tri-Star Construction, LLC for the LaFortune Park Trail
V. NEW BUSINESS
A. Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Quotes
C. Reappointment - (Commissioner Keith) - of Marvin Jones to River Parks Authority
D. Requests for Approval - (Juvenile Bureau) - to Purchase Items for the New Family Center for Juvenile Justice - (3)
E. Request for Public Hearing - (INCOG) - to be Held May 13, 2019 to Receive Comments from the Public on the Final Draft of the Tulsa County Multi-Jurisdictional Multi-Hazard Mitigation Grant Program
F. Resolution - (Board of County Commissioners) - for Partial Distribution of Sales Tax Funds-Bond Proceeds for Improvements and Renovations to the Tulsa County Administration Building at 218 W. 6th St., Tulsa, OK
G. Resolution - (Highways) - for Partial Distribution of Funds from Vision Capital Improvements Program for Improvements and Construction of Three Roundabouts at the Intersections of 31st, 41st and 51st Streets and 193rd E. Ave., Broken Arrow, OK
H. Resolution - (Human Resources) - Discontinuing and Replacing Certain Health Care Plans for Tulsa County’s Early Retirees and Members of the Tulsa County Public Defender’s Office
1. Board of County Commissioners:
a. 9914 S. Garnett LLC - for Offer to Purchase Right-Of-Way and Easements and Pay to Replace Damaged Driveway Bridge for Road Widening Project #49.0-24.0, S. Garnett Road from 91st to 101st, Parcel 7
b. A.S. Designs, LLC dba Architectural Sign Designs - for Trade Contractor Agreement for Signage for Tulsa County "HQ" Administration Building Renovations
c. Remsen H. Beitel III and Holly L. Beitel - for Offer to Purchase Right-Of-Way and Easements and Pay for Replacement of Driveway Bridge for Road Widening Project #49.0-24.0,
S. Garnett Road from 91st to 101st, Parcel 5
d. Colburn Electric, LLC - for Trade Contractor Agreement for Electrical for Tulsa County "HQ" Administration Building Renovations
e. Masood and Sonia Kasim - for Offer to Purchase Right-Of-Way and Easements for Road Widening Project #49.0-24.0,
S. Garnett Road from 91st to 101st, Parcel 4
f. Kenneth E. and Elisabeth J. Wagner - for Offer to Purchase Right-Of-Way and Easements for Road Widening Project #49.0-24.0, S. Garnett Road from 91st to 101st, Parcel 6
2. Election Board - Southeast Tulsa Construction, Inc. - for Project Performance for Tulsa County Election Board Storage Building
3. Human Resources - CommunityCare HMO and CommunityCare Life and Health Insurance Co. - for Employer Group Service Agreement Summary
4. Tulsa Area Emergency Management Agency - State of Oklahoma, Oklahoma Department of Emergency Management - for FY 2019 Emergency Management Performance Grant
J. Agreement Renewals:
1. County Clerk - Guaranty Abstract Co.
2. County Clerk - Simplifile
3. County Clerk - Smith Brothers Title & Abstract Co.
4. County Clerk - Xerox Corporation
5. County Clerk - Zillow Group, Inc.
6. Human Resources - Reliastar Life Insurance Company dba Voya Financial
7. IT - Cox Communications - (11)
K. Request to Advertise for Bids:
1. Sheriff - Security Glass
Bids to be received by 4:00 p.m. on 5/10/19 & to open 5/13/19 at 9:30 a.m.
L. Utility Permit - (Engineers) - Light Source Communications, LLC
1. Building Operations
2. Court Services
3. Election Board
6. Social Services
O. CC Health Documents to Accept & File:
a. Tyler Technologies
c. Tyler Broadcasting Corporation
d. ERI Solutions, Inc.
e. Tana Scroggins
f. Transit Advertising, Inc.
g. Su An Phipps, RN, Ph.D.
h. Oklahoma Department of Labor
P. Claims to be Disallowed (payments cancelled as of 4/8-12/19)
Q. Claims (payments for bills to be paid 4/1-5/19)
R. Blanket Purchase Orders & Emergency Purchase Orders Submitted from 4/8-12/19
County Events and Status Updates for Comment and Discussion from: Administrative Services, Building Operations, Court Services, Election Board, Human Resources, Information Technology, Parks, Purchasing, Social Services, Engineering, Highways, Inspections, Sheriff, Assessor, County Clerk, Court Clerk, Treasurer, District Attorney, Presiding Judge, Juvenile Justice, Expo Square, INCOG, Tulsa Area Emergency Management Agency, OSU Extension, CC Library, CC Health Department, River Parks Authority, Board of County Commissioners Chief Deputies, Director of Governmental Affairs