File for an Address

To file for an Address please contact INCOG.

2 West Second Street
Suite 800
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74103

INCOG can assist with assigning an address in the unincorporated parts of Tulsa County, The Town of Sperry, or City of Collinsville. For all other communities please contact them directly.

Hours of Operation Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm