Traffic Ticket Information

The Tulsa County Court Clerk’s office accepts payments for:

  • Highway Patrol tickets issued in Tulsa County
  • Tulsa County Sheriff tickets
  • Tulsa County Military Police
  • Tulsa County Capitol Patrol
  • Department of Wildlife tickets issued in Tulsa County

All PINK tickets issued by the CITY OF TULSA are paid to the Municipal Court Clerk’s office. Please call 918-596-5471 for more information and ticket fines and costs.

City of Glenpool, Bixby, Owasso, Skiatook, Collinsville, Sand Springs, or any other municipalities within Tulsa County, are paid to that Municipality’s Court Clerk. Please see the "Blue Pages" in the Greater Tulsa Yellow Pages for telephone listings.