Building Permits - City of Tulsa?

If you are building within the incorporated City limits of Tulsa, you must apply for a permit from the City of Tulsa. Contact information for the City of Tulsa is as follows:
City of Tulsa
200 Civic Center
Room 103

However, the Tulsa County Inspectors office should be notified prior to all development of land or construction of any structure on unicorporated land in Tulsa County. This includes mobile homes, oil/gas wells, barns, drainage and signs on any parcel of unicorporated land in Tulsa County.

Tulsa County Inspectors Office
Carol Crowson Annex Building
633 W. 3rd
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74127