BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2019
RAY JORDAN TULSA COUNTY
500 S. DENVER, TULSA, OKLAHOMA
ROOM 119, 8:30 A.M.
I. CALL TO ORDER
County Events and Status Updates for Comment and Discussion from: Administrative Services, Building Operations, Court Services, Election Board, Human Resources, Information Technology, Parks, Purchasing, Social Services, Engineering, Highways, Inspections, Sheriff, Assessor, County Clerk, Court Clerk, Treasurer, District Attorney, Presiding Judge, Juvenile Justice, Expo Square, INCOG, Tulsa Area Emergency Management Agency, OSU Extension, CC Library, CC Health Department, River Parks Authority, Board of County Commissioners Chief Deputies, Director of Governmental Affairs
A. Board of County Commissioners Meeting of February 11, 2019
A. Elected Official - Assessor
V. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
A. Bid/Proposal Awards:
1. Building Operations - Courthouse Courtroom HVAC VRF System - to Custom Services, Inc., in the Total Amount of $85,700
2. Highways - Road Materials - to Various Vendors
3. TC Departments - Vehicle Lubricants and Antifreeze - to Quality Petroleum, Inc., and Timmons Oil Company, Inc.
B. Addendums #1 - (TC Departments) - to the Notice to Bidders:
C. Amendment #1 - (Highways) - to Extend the Award for Tree Trimming and Removal to Custom Cuts Tree Care
D. Amendment #1 - (TC Central Garage) - to Extend the Award for Ford Motor Company Truck and Auto Parts to United Ford PDC
E. Change Order #4 - (Parks) - to the Agreement with Magnum Construction, Inc., for the Chandler Water Play Area
F. Change Order #6 - (Board of County Commissioners) - to the Agreement with Crossland Construction Company, Inc., for the Construction of the Family Center for Juvenile Justice
G. Request for Approval - (Sheriff) - to Rescind Bid Award for Inmate E-Cigarettes to Romo LLC dba Crossbar Electronic Cigarettes and Award to Custom Technologies, LLC
VI. NEW BUSINESS
A. Gasoline and Diesel Fuel Quotes
C. Documents for Sale of County Property - (Treasurer) - Parcel #43850-03-31-16240, LT 7 BLK 8, UTICA ADDN
D. Request for Approval - (Administrative Services) - for the Sale of Capital Assets by Sealed Bid
E. Request for Approval - (Board of County Commissioners) - Utility Easement with the City of Tulsa (AP 4547-2018, Utility Esmt. 29-2018) Regarding the County’s Ground Lease with Iron Gate, Inc.
F. Request for Approval - (Human Resources) - Workers' Compensation Leave of Absence for Qualifying Employees Policy, TCP 107
G. Request for Approval - (Juvenile Bureau) - for Registration of Petroleum Storage Tanks to be Filed with the Oklahoma Corporation Commission Storage Tank Program
H. Request for Approval - (Social Services) - to Close the George Prothro, MD Pharmacy of Tulsa County from 5/14-15/19 to Conduct Annual Inventory
I. Request for Public Hearing - (INCOG) - to be Held on Monday, March 11, 2019, at 9:30 a.m., to Receive Recommendations on Housing Needs for Cities and Counties within the Metropolitan Tulsa HOME Consortium and Non-Housing Community Development Needs for the Cities within the Tulsa County CDBG Urban County in Order to File the Annual Action Plan for HUD, and Authorize Advertisement of the Hearing in the Tulsa World
J. Resolution - (Purchasing) - to Designate Jessica Freeman as Receiving Officer
1. Juvenile Bureau - Kimberly Rebsamen - for Professional Services Contract as a Clerk for the Post Adjudication Review Board Program Provided by the Oklahoma Commission on Children and Youth
2. Juvenile Bureau - Oklahoma Commission on Children and Youth - for a Contract Extension for Services of a Post Adjudication Review Board Clerk Located in Tulsa County
3. Parks - NEOUSSSA - for Use of O'Brien Baseball Fields 1-8 Fri.-Sun. from 3/1/19 to 6/30/19
L. Agreement Renewals:
1. Administrative Services - ImageNet Consulting, LLC
2. County Clerk - OpenGov, Inc.
M. Requests to Advertise for Bids:
1. CC Health - Tulsa City-County Health Department Roof Replacement
2. Highways - Sign Delineator Posts, Brackets and Markers
Bid #1 to be received by 4:00 p.m. on 3/29/19 & to open 4/1/19 at 9:30 a.m.
Bid #2 to be received by 4:00 p.m. on 3/15/19 & to open 3/18/19 at 9:30 a.m.
N. Inventory Resolutions:
O. Sole Sources:
1. CC Health - Teledyne Tekmar Instruments
2. Court Services - Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
3. Engineers - Cartegraph Systems, Inc.
4. Engineers - Cititech Systems, Inc.
P. Utility Permits - Engineers:
2. Election Board
S. Juvenile Personnel Actions to Accept & File
T. CC Health Documents to Accept & File:
1. Amended Agreement - General Financial Services, Inc.
U. Claims to be Disallowed (payments cancelled as of 2/11-15/19)
V. Claims (payments for bills to be paid 2/4-8/19)
W. Blanket Purchase Orders & Emergency Purchase Orders Submitted from 2/11-15/19
X. Executive Sessions - District Attorney:
1. Pursuant to 25 O.S. § 307(B)(4), I am requesting this matter be discussed in Executive Session between the Board and its attorney, Jay McAtee, for the purpose of confidential communications concerning a pending claim, to-wit: Linda Cates v. Tulsa County, Workers' Compensation Court No. 2014-07701K, disclosure of the details of which its attorney advises would seriously impair the ability of the Board to proceed in the public interest
2. Pursuant to 25 O.S. § 307(B)(4), I am requesting this matter be discussed in Executive Session between the Board and its attorney, Jay McAtee, for the purpose of confidential communications concerning a pending claim, to-wit: Timothy Wilkens v. Tulsa County, disclosure of the details of which its attorney advises would seriously impair the ability of the Board to proceed in the public interest
Y. Discussion and Possible Action Regarding Executive Items